Hit 66 Sound & Screen

Professional Media Production

Hit 66 Sound & Screen are industry professionals with experience in film, television, audio recording and post production.


Professionals in corporate promotional projects including instructional, educational, live performance, charity and sporting events.

Our producers work closely with the client to achieve optimal results and secure a cutting edge video media promotional tool.


Hit 66 Sound & Screen Direct Licensing Policy                                               


  1. These are the direct licensing guidelines of Hit 66 Sound & Screen and Hit 66 Records as a licensor to the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia PPCA.
  2. We provide non-exclusive licenses only.
  3. We offer licences for transmission, webcasting, recording/release and live performance.
  4. These licences are separate from any licence required in respect of the underlying copyright in the music and sound recording or music video.
  5. To enquire about direct licensing any of our sound recordings or music videos please contact Dan Swan at Hit 66 Records at info@hit66.net
  6. We require:

Your full name or company name


Contact details

A brief description about you and or your company


  1. Once you have provided us with this information we will get in touch with you to discuss whether a direct licence is likely to be appropriate in the circumstances.
  2. Once you have provided us with any further information we will provide you with a quote for the licence fee.
  3. The license fee includes the cost of preparing the licence agreement and sending you an appropriate format of the music sound recording or video. Licence fees vary depending on the type of use for the sound recording or music video.
  4. If you accept our licence fee you must notify us in writing of your acceptance. We will then prepare the license, which sets out the terms and conditions under which we grant you the licence.
  5. We grant licences for the following periods and uses:
  • One off events
  • 6 months
  • 12 months
  • Ongoing lengthy periods


  1. We grant licences to the following types of businesses:
  • Community halls
  • Concert venues
  • Festivals
  • Fitness centres
  • Music on hold
  • Nightclubs
  • Restaurants and cafes
  • Schools and universities
  • Radio stations
  • Advertising agencies
  • Theatre companies
  • Social clubs
  • Production music houses
  • Film companies and producers
  • Recording artists


  1. The music sound recording or music video must ONLY be used for the agreed purpose of the granted licence and may NOT be sub contracted or forwarded on to any 3rd party person or company for use without permission.
  2. Once you have paid the licence fee and have signed the licence agreement you are permitted to use the sound recording and/or music video in accordance with the terms and conditions of the licence for the required works.
  3. As an alternative you may also apply for a blanket licence from the PPCA by contacting them at www.ppca.com.au
  4. You may also be required to obtain a further licence from APRA and AMCOS for the use of musical works and lyrics, visit www.apra.com.au